Happy New Year

Happy New Year
Snowflakes cookies

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year

It's a new year and time to review the resolutions.  This year, I want to leave a smaller footprint, cut my grocery bill in half, expand my creative universe, exercise and eat better in preparation for my 25th anniversary trip and enjoy every day with my wonderful husband and children.  Oh yeah.....and less facebook and less worry about children and things out of my control.  Here's what I plan to do!

1. Post on a regular basis.

2. Use my reusable grocery bags every time I go to the grocery store.

3. Become a coupon queen.  Photo from first trip to Publix for BIG savings to follow.

4. Zumba, Group Power, Tennis etc....at least 4 times a week.  Continue to shop with Bluebird CSA for my fresh locally grown produce.

5. No snooping, prying, obsessing on facebook, blogs, etc.......

Okay...now I've been held accountable!  Please help to keep my on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment